Make a Donation
Thanks to several grassroots fundraising efforts and generous donations, the first stages of the project were incredibly successful.
Future donations support the annual lifeguard training program paying for instructor flights, lifeguard equipment, and more.
Your gift is tax deductible, thanks to Firefighters Crossing Borders taking the Zachary Chambers Sayulita-San Pancho Emergency Services Foundation under their 501(c)3 non-profit umbrella.
Past donations have directly funded:
- Medical Equipment
- Lifeguard Equipment - Rescue Tubes, Fins, Whistles
- Lifeguard, EMS, and Foundation Tee-Shirts
- Ambulance Preparation and Transportation to Mexico
- Ambulance Medical Equipment and Supplies
- CPR Manikins
- Instructor Flights and Transportation
- Housing and Meals
Your donation, in any amount, has a direct effect on the safety and well-being of Sayulita and San Pancho's residents and many visitors. Thank you for your support!